Fortified Networks’ Cyber Risk team helps organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure, Vigilant, Resilient systems. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions.
You will work with clients in helping them understand the Zero Trust framework and developing actionable approaches for adoption. You will be expected to manage engagements related to assessing, strategizing, designing, and implementing cyber security capabilities related to the core pillars of Fortified Networks’ Zero Trust framework: Users, Workloads, Data, Networks, and Devices as well as supporting capabilities of Telemetry & Analytics and Automation & Orchestration.
Existing Technologies to Support:
Manage design, implementation, configuration, and integration of security products from leading vendors such as Palo Alto Networks, ZScaler, Google, Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Gigamon, Meraki, Qualys, Nessus, Okta, SailPoint, VMWare/Dell, Splunk, Exabeam, SafeBreach, Guardicore, Tufin, Aruba, Akamai, IBM, Proofpoint, Oracle, Broadcom, Check Point, Centrify, Thycotic, CyberArk, Netskope, etc.
You work in accordance with FORTIFIED NETWORKS, standards, policies, procedures and legal requirements. By acting in line with our Values and being a role model, you contribute to Fortified Networks’ business success.
Additional projects may include:
- Cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud strategy, migration, and security
- Network security, segmentation, micro-segmentation strategy, design, and implementation
- Assist clients with the adoption of modern network infrastructure capabilities (i.e., Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), visibility fabric, etc.)
- Conduct cybersecurity assessments based on leading frameworks (i.e., National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity (CSF), Zero Trust, etc.)
- Manage attack surface management engagements related to adversarial simulation, vulnerability assessment, breach and attack simulation (BAS), etc.
- Assist with go to market strategies with leading ecosystem & alliance partners to create innovative and differentiated solutions that can increase market share.
Business development, technology solution development, or sales experience a plus
Cyber security certifications are a plus (i.e., SANS, CISA, CISM, etc.)
Design and implement LAN, WAN, intranet and extranet, and data communication networks
Provide concierge level support when providing recommendations and guidance to clients
Apply configurations for routing and switching equipment as well as hosted IP voice services
Provide remote troubleshooting and oversee maintenance of network hardware
Maintain and establish IPSec VPN tunnels
Perform security analysis and provide recommended solutions to internal and external partners
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a network engineering environment
- Fortinet/Cisco Certifications strongly preferred
- Experience working within a multi-tenant IT Environment or IT Consulting industry required
- Knowledge of Cisco/Ubiquity wireless devices and controllers and Cisco routers preferred
- Strong understanding for Fortinet/Sophos/SonicWall/Checkpoint/Meraki/PaloAlto products
- Demonstrate can-do/will-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- In depth knowledge on various protocols like BGP, IBGP, OSPF, IPv4 n IPv6Experience with SIP trunk and troubleshooting
- Experience in maintaining complex local area networks (LANs) & Wide Area Networks (WANs).Experience in different flavors of Router, Core switches, switches, firewall and wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of support and configuring endpoint security products like ISE, DuO, AMP, Umbrella
- Expertise with configuring VPN technologies, L2L, DMVPN, AnyConnect, Global Protect, Forti VPN etc
- CCNP routing and switching or Security.
- CCIE is a plus in Security or Network